Join me in a small group setting, where I will lead you on a journey of self-exploration towards creative fulfilment.
By joining this workshop series, you will:
- Identify the impediments in the way of you owning your creative voice.
- Explore options for overcoming.
- Learn to trust your creative process.
- Learn from the struggles of others in their creative experiences.
Who is this workshop for?
Musicians, architects, artists, writers, photographers, dancers, designers, bloggers… Whether your creative work is your occupation, your studies or a far-off goal for now… You are welcome.
When is the workshop?
We will meet for 12 sessions from 20th July to 12th October 2017. Sessions will be held every Thursday (excluding 17th August) from 6 – 8.30pm, in Sliema.
For a breakdown of the session topics and schedule, click here.
How do I sign up?
1) Send a message to Emma on the “A Life I Choose” facebook page.
2) Pay the €240* fee through bank transfer.
*Enjoy a 10% discount by sharing the event page on your facebook wall and subscribing to this blog (“stay in touch”).
**Sign up with a friend and get €50 off the total price each!
Registration must be completed by Thursday 13th July 2017.
I look forward to working with you!
Emma Hogg (B. Psy (hons)) (Dipl. GPTIM) is a Gestalt Psychotherapist working in private practice. She is the founder of blog and YouTube channel, “A Life I Choose”.