In this vlog I speak to you more about how to heal from trauma. We also prep for Lulu’s 3rd (yes, 3rd) celebration for her 27th birthday and we shake our booties!
Having experienced a trauma recently, I decided it was a good opportunity to speak to you about what’s happening in the brain when you experience a trauma and I explain clearly how to heal from it.
Join us for a fun weekend Vlog. We play MasterChef and our challenge is to make the most delicious chocolate cake ever!
Thank you so much for your questions on Instagram in honour of A Life I Choose’s 3rd birthday! In this video, I answer the following questions:
1) What is your advice to someone who has just started a FB page and wants to take a leap from there? (01.25)
2) What are the essential tips for someone wishing to start a business? (04.09)
3) I’m having trouble realising what my passions are and where to invest my time and efforts… any tips? (09.29)
4) How do you start a blog or vlog? (14.13)
5) How much has your business (scope) changed in 3 years from the initial vision you had? (16.52)
6) I can make to-do lists and set up daily routines but I can’t seem to get my grind back and just stick to the plan on a daily basis. Any ideas on how to get my mojo back? (19.16)
7) What’s your no.1 tip to have more clients or at least healthy, steady growth? (21.57)
8) What part of you job satisfies you most? (23.24)
9) Do you ever feel like your clients “issues” get you down? How do you deal with this? (25.04)
In this vlog I speak about exciting projects that I’m working on for A Life I Choose, and the method that I use consistently to set goals and reach them. I make the method very clear so you can use it too.
In this vlog I speak about not only setting goals, but how to concretely achieve them by planning ahead. I also speak about how I healed from the stroke I had 2 years ago, by addressing my beliefs and lifestyle.